Sunday, October 24, 2010

I dont know how it goes...

Someone once told me as time goes by, everything works itself out, and "time" heals all wounds... is that so?! So why is it that everynight I look down at my chest and see that there is this enormous hole where my heart used to be? Inscribed all around it are words and names of people that will forever haunt my soul.
I see people each and everyday saying those three simplistic words that never seem to leave my mouth nor enter my presence. "I love you" (I even hate typing it on a screen.) Where is the meaning behind it, it seeps out like lava, not caring what/who it hurts along the way... I was never told it as a child, and guys only used it as an excuse to well you know where it goes from there. To me those words have depth and meaning and sure I'll say luv ya, ilu, luv u 2, but I dont really "mean" it. Tell me something; what parents even mean it these days? Look at mine they are divorced, and hadn't said it in over twelve years, these highschool/college relationships stricly based on juvinille problems and well most family members they have to say it, they're stuck with you. To me there is no such thing as "love" and frankly I could care less if it even existed. Society has ruined the whole meaning behind it, with the ideas of fairytales leaving us with happily ever after, and movies and books that end with the girl getting the guy. WAKE UP!!!! Reality check! Personally I'll be content being the crazy cat lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment