Tuesday, November 16, 2010

you wanted me to write a blog for/about you, here it is....

"you don't throw a whole life away because it's banged up a little."
everyone deserves a second chance. -JB

They say everyone deserves a second chance, I think I have used mine up long ago... yet people still keep granting me them. I know personally all I have hurt over the many years, and words cant express how sorry I really am... You see/well I am not sure what it is, but I have this nact to know how to emotionally hit someone, a charge that is sent through their body like a beam of lightening striking down on them.
People tell me I am capable of being this awesome person, yet I wont allow myself this sort of gratitude.

It's taken me a while to see my own self destruction, but along the way I have seen the damage I have really done, it has all come back to me regardless if that isn't my intention. Karma's a bitch right?! I have won many battles, and wars, but tragedy has swept those times- I have lost everyone/everything close to me, and it's taken me this long to smarten up and say "what the hell am I doing?!"

To those who have been there and left, those who I  have yet to meet, and those who have stuck by long enough to tell me what an idiot I am... Thank you-  I wont let who ever else is out there down, just have some faith!
sometimes all someone needs is a second chance..... here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment