Friday, July 27, 2012

Hazy days- Clear Nights

There we all were surrounded by a singular table tossing white bubbles into red engulfements. SPLASH! Finally it sunk...

Time keeps passing and the games seem to be taking longer the dizzier I am becoming... the smell of peach fills the air and I find myself wafting in a smokey aroma, that has now surrendered onto my lips. Slowly licking the salt tang off of them I feel the hot ash as the filter wears out.

Then  it happened. I heard it... well I had heard you tell me off earlier that day, but really over technology... like get a grip. Now this was about to get too intense for my liking. You said it, over and over again like a constant door bell that just wont shut up!
I never imagined you ever calling me the name I utterly hate... but sure enough you became like all the others... too immature for your own good, not be able to own up and defend yourself... but throwing that word out there making it all my fault. CRAZY, me crazy?! Try again...
To hear those words come from others mouths, saying you said that... well I nerely died right then and there... and all at once you shattered my heart again, and the tears fell and still keep falling.

I snapped, I twitched, I basically threw a hissy fit infont of all our friends-- well now my friends. It happened, just like it did years past, and years past those. And all at once my thoughts consummed me. What I would do to you, your family, your friends... mostly how to hurt you. As bad as that sounds my ideas would work... but somehow you of all people made me not want to carry out with them. I would rather you suffer from all your wrong-doings. You arent so nice yourself you know?

I consummed, I drank, I inhaled, and I exhaled... all while you were in the back of my mind... or would it be the front?

It will never make sense to me... but hey I got the reassurance you never gave me... and after almost two years, you are not the man I thought you were (correction you are no man, you are a boy).
Your own friends have turned their backs on you... you are self absorbed, selfish, unkind and basically a dick.

This is just my thought on today-- who knows you could be the love of my life again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment